DbGate is cross-platform (no)SQL database client.
DbGate can have multiple database connections opened simltaneously. But it works with current database, which is indicated on status bar (17)
- Create new query button
- Toolbar, buttons relative to current tab.
- Databases widget, shows available connections and content (tables, views) of current database.
- Files fidget, shows saved SQL files and many other files types, which could be reused
- History widget - provides access to recently closed tabs and torecently executed queries (query history)
- Archive widget - shows archive folders and archive files. Also saved DB models are stored in archive folders.
- Plugins widget - allows install and uninstall third party plugins. Also there is list of installed default plugins.
- Cell data view - shows data of current cell(s) in selected format
- Applications - allows to customize behaviour for selected database (eg. define virtualforeign keys)
- Connection list - shows saved connections and their database. Click to database to change current database.
- Pinned databases/database object. You could use Pin button for many objects from 10 and 12 for quick access
- Tables, views and functions of current database
- Opened tabs. Grouped by database. You could change order tabs or whole database groups by drag & drop. Also there is context menu for while DB group.
- Column list. You can hide selected columns or expand FK columns and add columns for related tables. Use «< button to collapse left panel
- References list. Allows to browse details for selected row(s) in master grid.
- Editable data grid
- Status bar, shows current database, connection and related information. Color buttons allows to change color of database/connection.
Context 14., 15., 16. is dependend on selected tab. In this screen, the most common tab with table data is shows.