Published: Apr 1, 2021 by
Version 4.0.0 is out. The biggest change is change of UI framework. We have got rid of React and replaced it with excellent Svelte framework. This change leads to faster UI, with smaller memory consumption. Also it allows to implement Command palette, which would bery very defficult with React.
SQL Generator allows to create SQL scripts from database. It has following options:
- Create (with or without foreign keys)
- Drop (if exists)
- Create/Drop references foreign keys
- Insert (options: skip autoincrement, omit NULL values, disable constraints)
- Views, stored procedures, functions
- Drop You can combine options from all DB objects and generate customized SQL script containing database structure and data
DbGate commands are now organized in Command Palette (press F1 to see it). It contains all currenctly available commands, with keyboard shortcut.
Macros in table data editor
Macros allows you to perform some operations on table cells, eg. convert text to upper case. Macros are run on selected cells, there is live preview of macro result.