- Archive folders - save your data locally. For this storage, JSON lines format is used (the same, as Mongo uses for collections backups)
- Mark favorite objects (tables, possibly with filters and master/detail views, queries, charts). Favorites are accesible from widgets or from toolbar.
- Recently closed tabs - if you close unsaved query, you find it in recently closed tabs for one week.
- Save files to internal DbGate storage (or to disk, when you are not using web version)
- Saved file types:
- SQL queries
- Query designs
- Markdown pages (handy for web version)
- Visualise query result or any tabular data
- Supported chart types:
- Polar area
- Customize chart colors