NoSQL Database Support
DbGate has wide support of MongoDB database. It uses native MongoDB driver, so it is not limited to table-like views like other SQL database tools supporting MongoDB.
Also it supports the most popular key-value database, Redis.
- Connect to DB - direct connection, with SSH tunnel or customized MongoDB URL (eg. when using MongoDB replica set)
- Browse collection data, table view and JSON view
- Filter and sort collection data, expand JSON structures
- Edit data filter MongoDB shell script preview
- Export and import (to different DB or JSON, CSV or MS Excel file)
- Run MongoDB queries (using nodejs MongoDB API syntax)
- Script collection (drop, find), script current table view
- Connect to DB - direct connection, with SSH tunnel or customized Redis URL
- View keys in tree
- Execute Redis script
- Generate script from key or from namespace