Published: May 17, 2021 by
Main improvement of this version is adding of SQLite support.
You can open SQLite file with drag & drop, using Open menu command or with standard connection dialog.
SQLite driver supports or operations supported on other drivers.
Also now is officially supported Amazon Redshift and CockroachDB.
What’s new in version 4.2.0
- ADDED: Support of SQLite database
- ADDED: Support of Amazon Redshift database
- ADDED: Support of CockcroachDB
- CHANGED: DB Model is not auto-refreshed by default, refresh could be invoked from statusbar
- FIXED: Fixed race conditions on startup
- FIXED: Fixed broken style in data grid under strange circumstances
- ADDED: Configure connections with commandline arguments
- CHANGED: Optimalized algorithm of incremental DB model updates
- CHANGED: Loading queries from PostgreSQL doesn’t need cursors, using streamed query instead
- ADDED: Disconnect command
- ADDED: Query executed on server has tab marker (formerly it had only “No DB” marker)
- ADDED: Horizontal scroll using shift+mouse wheel
- ADDED: Cosmetic improvements of MariaDB support