Published: Sep 5, 2022 by
Although 5.1.1 is marked as minor version release, it brings very important change - perspectives (added in last version) have now a new designer. It look similar like query designer, but it has not query designer constraints - as the result is not single flat query, but hiearchical perspective view.
The designer is nice, when using perspectives on database with foreign keys. But it becomes a must, when using on DB without foreign keys, or when using perspective between different databases.
Please use docs for further details.
DbGate is an MIT-licensed open-source project. Great thanks to sponsors. Please, consider supporting us!
All changes from 5.1.1 release
- ADDED: Perspective designer
- FIXED: NULL,NOT NULL filter datatime columns #356
- FIXED: Recognize computed columns on SQL server #354
- ADDED: Hotkey for clear filter #352
- FIXED: Change column type on Postgres #350
- ADDED: Ability to open qdesign file #349
- ADDED: Custom editor font size #345
- ADDED: Ability to open perspective files